A premier safari offers you a chance to visit 4 of Kenya’s premier safari destinations: Lake Nakuru National Park -greatest world ornithological spectacle on earth,Lake Naivasha – the only place you can walk in close proximity with wildlife, Masai Mara Game Reserve -home to new 8th wonder of the world and Amboseli National Park – Kilimanjaro’s Royal Court with herds of free-ranging elephants. A short but well planned safari that gives you the true taste of African safari.
This is a group safari with daily departures from Nairobi suitable for small groups and solo travellers who would love to share their safari and cost
while stayimg in mid luxury safari lodges near the parks
These Kenya safari holiday itineraries are based on the themed safari options allowing you to enjoy the best of what Kenya has to offer.
- Games drives in Lake Nakuru National Park, home to black and white rhino
- Game drives in the Masai Mara National Reserve, home of the ‘Big 5’ and the wildebeest migration in July - October
- A night by the shores of Lake Naivasha, keeping an eye out for hippos
- Game drives in the Amboseli home to the highest concentration of Elephants and mount Kilimanjaro.
- Breath-taking views over the Great Rift Valley